Male pattern baldness, alopecia, sudden hair loss, thinning hair… These are just the top of the iceberg when it comes to hair and scalp problems among men. Men, entering into adulthood, go through phases of hair loss due to sudden hormonal changes in their body. For some people, this stops within a few weeks to a few months. There still are plenty of men who never get to see healthy hair ever again. What causes such severe hair loss and receded hairline among men? Of course, there are plenty of reasons. It could be bad lifestyle, workplace stress, personal life crises or just poor hair care. Once you figure out why you are losing so many strands daily, it will be super easy to nip the evil in the bud. Here comes our secret checklist for common hair loss reasons. Hair fall oil for men, hair growth treatments at home… we have everything covered for you!
Are You Maintaining Proper Hair Hygiene?
Men often are very reluctant when it comes to skin and hair care. They buy whatever product suits their palate and start including them in their hair care. This practice makes their hair brittle, dry rough and also becomes the cause of hair loss over time. Knowing your hair type is the first step of building a suitable hair care regimen.
If you are wondering where to start from, Kesh King has a perfect solution for you.
1. Begin your hair care with a good message of Kesh King Ayurvedic Medicinal Oil. This hair growth oil for men is a powerhouse of 21 ayurvedic herbs. It is a top-rated hair fall oil for men that is certified by international hair research institutes. This cruelty free hair oil has no side effects.
2. The second product in your hair care has to be Kesh King Scalp and Hair Medicine Anti-Hairfall Shampoo. Based on the ancient texts of Ayurveda, this hair fall shampoo reduces hair fall due to breakage by 80%. People of every age can reap benefit from this FDA approved, paraben free shampoo. For extreme hair fall, use Kesh King Scalp and Hair Medicine Anti-Hairfall Shampoo and Capsules regularly.
3. Finish your hair care with Kesh King Anti-Hairfall Conditioner. This hair fall conditioner takes care of frizzy hair, reduces hair fall and makes hair more manageable. If you want soft, lustrous hair with zero hair fall, you have to try Kesh King Anti-Hairfall Conditioner.
4. If you are going through a severe phase of hair fall, hair fall oil for men will need some additives. Try Kesh King Ayurvedic Hair Capsule. This patented herbal capsule prevents hair loss without side effects.
Do You have Untreated Scalp Infection?
Oily scalp is most common among men. The accumulated sebum and sweat creates a picnic-ground for dandruff causing microbes. You are left with an itchy and flaky scalp. Washing your hair with harsh medicated shampoos solves the issue temporarily but the dandruff and inflammation induced hair loss comes back as soon as you stop using them. Try hot oil treatment at home with Kesh King Ayurvedic Onion Oilonce a week. The 21-herb enriched ayurvedic hair fall oil for men will nourish your scalp and restore the damaged hair follicles. Keep the oil overnight and wash off the next morning. This oil is best for those having hair loss at a quicker pace or facing severe hair loss issues.
Is Your Diet Healthy Enough?
As you treat the external causes of hair fall, you have to take care of the internal reasons as well. Your hair count is very sensitive to the nutrients your body is gaining through the food. You might get a bout of hair fall if you are living on oily fast foods. Fresh greens, home cooked meals are a must for your body’s proper vitamin, mineral and nourishment level. A balanced mix of good carbohydrates, proteins and fats are crucial. Our hair is made up of protein. Make it a point to replenish your body’s protein and iron level and your hair fall issue will stay at bay.
Coping Up with Stress?
Stress has become part and parcel of our urban life. We often get overwhelmed with the fast pace, competitive conjecture and busy daily lives. We have to cope with workplace tensions, liabilities of social lives. Sleep deprivation, anxiety takes a toll on our skin and hair. We become the victims of premature baldness, sudden hair loss. Stress busting head massages are a great way of releasing anxiety. Try a good hair growth oil for men while doing a head massage. It will also help in boosting hair growth.
Do You Nourish Your Scalp Regularly?
Our scalp loses up to 100 strands a day in normal scenarios. When the hair loss rate goes beyond that, we call it hair loss. Hair loss stretched over months will thin out your total follicle count. After that, the process of baldness starts. Supple scalp and hair need nourishment inside out. Weekly deep nourishing treatment is the best way of preventing hair loss among men.
1. Prepare a hair pack with banana and hair fall preventing oil like Kesh King Ayurvedic Medicinal Oil. Apply this in the scalp and hair and wait for 30 minutes.
2. Wash off with Kesh King Damage Repair Shampoo. This milk protein-based shampoo repairs chemical and pollution related hair damage. It also treats dryness and makes your hair soft to touch.
3. Apply a dollop of Kesh King Anti Hairfall Conditioner at the end for silky and shiny hair.
Do You Have Genetic Baldness Running in the Family?
Genetic baldness, male pattern baldness or androgenetic alopecia is a hair problem among men whose ancestors have had hair thinning issues. If you have a parent, an uncle or grandfather balding in their 30s, your stakes of getting bald is quite high. You have baldness genes in your system which will trigger at a specific time period of your life. For most men, this severe hair loss starts in the second half of their 20s and stretches till the late 30s. Genetic baldness causes your hair follicles or strands to get fine and thin. The number of roots gets reduced too. If you are seeing more hair loss at the crown or receding in the hair line, seek medical attention as soon as possible. The sooner you start the treatment, the better is this chance of gaining your hair back.
Are You on Any Specific Medication?
Certain kinds of medications do cause hair loss as a side-effect. If you are taking medications for diabetes, arthritis, gout, heart troubles, thyroid, high blood pressure, you are at a risk of losing hair. Chemotherapy, radiation treatments also aid hair loss. In some cases, your hair will grow back again after the drug is withdrawn. Otherwise, you might need hair follicle transplants to treat this issue.
Are Your Mind and Body Going through Sudden Shock?
Short term ailments like diarrhea, common cold and flu may cause a shock reaction to our internal organs. The same happens when we undergo surgery, sudden weight loss or periods of emotional shock. The shock induced hair loss covers several weeks to months. Generally, the hair grows back in time without causing severe baldness.
Did You Just Get a Damaging Hairstyle?
Hair is the crown-glory for men too. Chic haircuts, glam colour strips, dreadlocks, ponies and mohawks… There are just too many options to make you look awesome. Hairstyles that require tight bounds, too much hair styling products or heat styling are often harmful for your hair in the long run. Excess heat and chemicals might damage your hair follicles permanently causing hair loss. Choose hair styles that suit your personality but causes minimal damage. Use Kesh King Ayurvedic Damage Repair Shampoo to reverse the damage and your hair will thank you later.