Provide the best
Hair Consultation for Your Hair Problems
Few hair problems are commonly seen while few are unique and need special attention and care. Listen to what your hair and scalp say about you. Take this small survey and within 3 minutes understand your hair problems and figure out a way out with Kesh King’s unique natural remedy.
I'd be happy to help you with a hair consultation test! Please provide me with the information or questions related to hair concerns that you'd like to address. This could include things like hair type, texture, condition, styling preferences, and any specific issues or goals you have regarding your hair.
Tips of hair care
Tips on How to Take Care of Your Hair
- Shampoo your hair every alternate day. If you have dry hair, ensure a hot oil assage half an hour before shampooing.
- Use lukewarm water for your first rinse, shampoo and condition your hair as usual and then use cold water for your last rinse.
- Do not rub your hair with the towel, rather wrap the towel around your hair so that it may absorb moisture.
- Comb/ Brush your hair out before you shower so that you don’t have to deal with knots while your hair is wet and more vulnerable to breakage.
- Cover your head if you have to go out in the sun as environmental factors such as sunlight, the wind, cold temperature can dry and damage the hair.
- Before you retire to bed, spend a few minutes in front of your mirror and brush your hair gently. This will get rid of the knots and tangles that have accumulated during the day.
- Applying oil can be a time-consuming process and at times a little messy, but a good hair oil massage stimulates your scalp and encourages healthy hair growth.
My Hair Worries
Pre-mature Hair Greying
May be my lifestyle Hormonal imbalance!
RESCUE MISSION “AYURVEDA”
For more than 6000 years Ayurveda is considered the most holistic health system available to human beings today. As hair is an Upadhatu of the Raktadhatu , it is a mirror that reflects the qualities of the Raktadhatu (blood) and the Rasadhatu (body's plasma tissue) . Hence it is a common saying that ‘healthy hair is the result of good quality Rasa and Rakta'.
In Ayurveda, hair types are categorized into three doshas : Vata, Pitta, and Kapha . Understanding your dominant dosha can help tailor your hair care routine to your unique needs.
SAT-CHIT-ANANDA (State of Happiness)
Sat-Chit-Ananda is a triple consciousness. Sat is existence, Chit is consciousness and Ananda is bliss. If one achieves Existence, then inside Existence he has Consciousness itself. And if one has Consciousness, then Bliss is there. Sat-Chit-Ananda is the triple consciousness on the highest plane, and that plane is for the absolutely chosen few.
Note* - The survey has several sections . Please complete each section completely to proceed to the next and fill in your email details to get results of the test.